Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Using the Comment Section

Feel free to offer your comments and input by clicking box at the end of each post. If you don't have a blog account, they are easy to set up. If not, just use the anonymous button. Here are some recent comments:

"The New Wesley Study Bible"b

1 Comment - Show Original Post

Blogger dr. mark said...

Hey Keith: I like your blog! What about linking to IN South's Website? I would like to start blogging myself but it is one more thing to keep up with and at this time I don't have the time if you know what I mean. Keep up your good work. Dr. Mark Eckart

Provident 360 said...

I like your blog, it’s very well put together! And I see you have just added a FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map, I'm the dot from Rhode Island.
Not only was I your first dot on the map, other than your dot, I was also your first Follower.

Everything looks good, keep up the good work.


No comments: