Friday, February 4, 2011

Simos Family Ministry Update-February 2011

I'm looking forward to...
being home schooled and meeting new friends and playing baseball


and
swimming a lot and wearing shorts everyday.




Being in the viligis.

I'm looking forward to eating their food and what it will taste like.


I'm going to miss...

My best friend Cody and I will miss the snow. I will miss my school and I will also miss going to my church and going to football games.

I will miss my kosins!


Praise God!!
Next Goal 90%
We will be commissioned by our home church when we hit 90%. To reach this goal we need a few more Partners!
5 Partners @ $25 a month
4 Partners @ $50 a month
3 Partners @ $75 a month
2 Partners @ $100 a month
1 Partner @ $500 a month*
*Still looking for an Anchor Sponsor. Individual, Business owner, Church

Toni Speaking in Redkey at Ladies Night

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer."
Psalm 19:14
This past month, I had the privilege of sharing this verse on a Friday night with the ladies at Redkey Community Baptist Church! At my mother-in-law’s request, I was so blessed to have gone & shared. The Lord laid this verse on my heart, and I’m thankful that He was able to use me. Praise Him for working through me! Oh yeah, afterwords Kinsey & Elle pampered some of the ladies using their make-up & nail polishing skills :)
Thank You for joining our update email list.

Unsubscribe kipfoto73@sbcglobal.net from this list.

Our mailing address is:
Josh & Toni Simos
290 S Peru St
Cicero, Indiana 46034

Add us to your address book

Copyright (C) 2011 Josh & Toni Simos All rights reserved.

Forward this email to a friend
Update your profile
Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

No comments: